Brain Dead Radio Episode 44: Squiddle Those Dees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Also, I love how CJ was disappointed with the Turtle Van and Rob was like, "Why, cause you couldn't fit in it?"

EPIC LULZ!
    haha. werd. I would have killed to have owned that as a kid. Instead I had a shoebox with lego wheels taped to it. It was pretty awesome though.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      haha. werd. I would have killed to have owned that as a kid. Instead I had a shoebox with lego wheels taped to it. It was pretty awesome though.
      I still have mine.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That was when I went from collecting only Star Wars & McFarlane shit, to loosing my mind and creating my very own personal Toy's R Us.
        Good friend of mine did that - his house is a shrine to the old Warner Bros. store, and his basement is action figure nirvana. You want Turtles? He's got ALL of 'em. Loose, carded, boxed rare imports, vehicles, etc. Superhero stuff? Tons. Obscure lines like Duke the dog, Commando, etc.? He's got 'em , too.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          Good friend of mine did that - his house is a shrine to the old Warner Bros. store, and his basement is action figure nirvana. You want Turtles? He's got ALL of 'em. Loose, carded, boxed rare imports, vehicles, etc. Superhero stuff? Tons. Obscure lines like Duke the dog, Commando, etc.? He's got 'em , too.

Keep going, I'm almost done...

Comment

Keep going, I'm almost done...
            Cabbage patch dol....action figures.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

(cracks knuckles)

Armies of loose 80's GI Joes (some of which I sold him), vintage Transformers (again, me, you're welcome). The entire run of the Justice League Unlimited figures. Megos, loose and in minty condition (all accessories). Batman stuff. Toxic Crusaders. He-Man, vintage and new, loose and carded; he's friends with a guy who has access to vintage prototypes and rare figures. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle pinball machine, which still works. HeroClix figures. 7-11 Slurpee cups with Marvel and DC heroes on 'em.

Oh, and so much more.

ETA: Almost forgot - he also has a Leonardo outfit from the TMNT: Coming Out Of Our Shell tour from way back when - the pinnacle of his collection.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Cabbage patch dol....action figures.
                Cabbage Patch dolls do nothing for me.

Popples, on the other hand...

Comment

BOGLINS.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

BOGLINS.
                      I love you.

Comment

Boglins were the fucking SHIT.

Comment

Boglins and Madballs were the meaning of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari
                            Cabbage Patch dolls do nothing for me.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

However, Sectaurs were EVEN COOLER.

Comment

However, Sectaurs were EVEN COOLER.

YES My sectaur glove/bug would fuck yours up man!!

Comment

Working...
                                X