No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 39: The Moon Was Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel the same way. As a kid I was forced to stop playing with my toys/Nintendo so I could go eat. I'd inhale that shit so I could get back to business. I don't think I've ever really outgrown it, as Sarah still yells at me to slow down and take smaller bites.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I feel the same way. As a kid I was forced to stop playing with my toys/Nintendo so I could go eat. I'd inhale that shit so I could get back to business. I don't think I've ever really outgrown it, as Sarah still yells at me to slow down and take smaller bites.
      PSEUDO VINDICATION!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Same. Everyone bitches at me for eating too fast.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Also I just really, really, really love food, which is evident by my just having weighed in at 240 at the gym. I know that scale's a little off, but I got kinda fattish again.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Jake - fuck you shut up

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Jake - fuck you shut up
              Jake, shut up and fuck you like William said. I vaguely remember 240.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha, Rob eats like my dog. Sometimes he coughs and the food comes back out whole and still dry. Fucker just unhinges his jaw and hoovers it up. Good show, guys. I felt kind of bad laughing about Rob's new showdown with the Reaper.

and OMG GARBAGE PAIL KIDS MOVIE IS ON INSTANT. TALKING DEEEEEAAAAADDDDDDD!!!

Comment

Working...
                X