Braindead Radio Episode 29: Delayed Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE LOVE IT.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And I'll try to come up with a list of shows soon. What season of Chuck do I need to watch?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        WE LOVE IT.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le5aIqn_MfE
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Want me to message you for it? I'll can propose you a 2nd show as a way out.

I nearly sent you another message, because I realized it's tough to like a show if you hate the lead. So, want a side proposition with it, or we deal right here right now?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Either or. Give me two shows and I'll give you two shows. On the chance I've/You've seen the shows we can do more.

Comment

Fair. I'll message you by this weekend/Monday. If not, I'll do it by email.

Comment

Sounds like a plan sir!

Comment

I left a brief message at 206-350-8858. I like the show so far. You both have pretty decent radio voices, and you aren't using shit equipment with regards to the mics, which I appreciate!
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Thank you sir. The one thing I pride myself on is the editing. I spend alot of time each week editing these.

Comment

Rob, show this to Ceej:

And say it like it's spelled pout-een for you guys.

Comment

I could have had a chance to get some of that on Saturday. But I didn't.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

BUCKETS.

And Ed: WTF MATE?!

Comment

I'll explain it in the next episode. But the place that was offering it was a sit down place and most likely would take too long.

I doubt, it would have been very good as this was an asian place that was offering it.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Seriously Martin, I want to fuck that pile of food.

Comment

Great fucking episode.

The amount of turribles used was redonkulous/had me lolin' lolin' lolin' (what come on).

Love the spoiler clip. Thumbs and both arms all the way to the shoulder up (Gojira's ass) youse guys.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X