No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 29: Delayed Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, the spoiler alert clip will be used from now on. Hope it makes it easier for people to skip stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

omg Ceej's Martin impression "And you will all be getting fucked?" has me in goddamn tears.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        omg Ceej's Martin impression "And you will all be getting fucked?" has me in goddamn tears.
        CJ's confused though. French-Canadians usually have more of an indignant tone. Sorry Martin, but you are still technically are a Frenchie.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Rob, I'll be your ICP/Stan fan. My family hates me and I hate them and I have access to assault rifles.

Comment

I am downloading this one right now through iTunes.

This will be the first BDR podcast I have listened too... I am a bad person...
            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              CJ's confused though. French-Canadians usually have more of an indignant tone. Sorry Martin, but you are still technically are a Frenchie.
              What? You haven't seen/heard a lot of French-Canadians, do you? Ican imitate French from France, but I can't get it right. I don't remotely sound like that. I know, I work with real Frenchies.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Yes. Yes you are. You really should start from the beginning of Podcaust.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  I am downloading this one right now through iTunes.

Oh man, hopefully it's okay. haha. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Have fun and feel free to say we suck.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And Nerdious:

french Canadian = French like Americans = British

Comment

One of these days I'll need to get the long time listeners to give me some episodes that are their favorite. That way when we update the main site I can say : "NEWBIES START HERE" so people can get the flow. I think our biggest weakness (and strength) is that any given episode is different structure/flow than the last. ABout the one thing that is the same is my drunken rambling/slurring, Ceej failing in regards to seeing things and voicemail.

Comment

It's your accent. You have a French accent. You don't have a Canadian accent.

Comment

That's because my first language is FRENCH. With a heavy Quebec accent.

Comment

And Rob, email me a list of shows. I'll let you know what I didn't see. I'll send you a message concerning Chuck, or I'll let you/force you to make you watch another beloved of mine.

Comment

I was trying to point out how horribly wrong CJ was aboot your language, ehh? GOSH!

Comment

TSALLRIGHT. I'm a pointy asshole. And I hate my voice.

Comment

Working...
                                X