No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 21: Dream Warriors Don't Need Metal Slammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did, you must've been on your 110th beer at that point.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

It was after Vin's call about what you guys did for fun and before Ed tried to pay lip service to Rob. Literally.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        It was after Vin's call about what you guys did for fun and before Ed tried to pay lip service to Rob. Literally.
        ZING!

Comment

Still not sure how giving solidarity equates "Trying too hard" but remember who was under the influence here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Still not sure how giving solidarity equates "Trying too hard" but remember who was under the influence here.
            Because you were caught talking about something you haven't experienced. Again. Stick to what you know, and you won't be called out.

Comment

Granted, Rob's going to attempt to call you out anyways.

Comment

Yah. You proposed the notion of moving to Washington and doing a podcast with me. And apparently, I have a high voice and I liked to talk about anime. YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT ME. What kind of friend are you? Gosh.
                Don't lie. You do talk in a high voice, love anime and it would be a great podcast. Only because you'd have seen the shit I'm talking about haha. Plus, we could try to out drink each other.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So even though I admit not watching Lost and I had seen Fahey in other things. I shouldn't say anything at all then?

Comment

Granted, Rob's going to attempt to call you out anyways.
                    Yeah right, might as well steal everything I can.

Fuck it

Besides a Rob/Nerdious show would consist of Rob talking about the shit ton of beer he drank while Nerdious talks about the shit ton of McMuffins he ate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                      So even though I admit not watching Lost and I had seen Fahey in other things. I shouldn't say anything at all then?
                      Oh Ed. It's nothing personal, in fact every time I rip into your voicemails I make it a point to make sure to pimp your show and how good it is. Also, I do more pimping of your show than you do so I figure we're about even haha. But yes, you shouldn't feign mourning for a character in a show you never watch. Now if he really died, then we wouldn't have said anything but silence.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Okay, now I understand.

But I still can borrow "Ass to Ass" right?

Comment

indeed. It's all in good fun man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley View Post
                            indeed. It's all in good fun man.
                            *looks at Ed with squinty eyes*
                            repaired...

Comment

You're right, I admit I'm a bit tarded when it comes to some of this stuff.

Also, I had a yo-yo ball back in the day. Seemed fun

BTW, speaking of mid 90s games: Magic and Marvel Overpower cards

Never played Magic, but I wasted money on Overpower.

Comment

I'll be honest- the last episode where you guys were drunk off your asses was not very good at all. This time around? Pretty damn funny. Something about Rob teeing off on shit so hard that he goes cross-eyed makes me laugh. And the SPOGZ conversation was a blast from the past.

I can't believe CJ had a scooter AND had a metal Pog slammer. I'm sure he also had his own personal McDonalds in the East Wing of stately Rich Manor.

Comment

Working...
                                X