Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 15: Hockendammit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want them to re-run Robocop at somepoint. To see that on the big screen, oh man.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Del Preston View Post
      You are truly missing out on something great with that, and hope they show it again soon.
      Jeffrey Combs = PIMP
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

54 minutes in... I hear David Bowie's 'Dead Man Walking' in the background.

This alone has elevated you to near godhood.

Had it been the superior acoustic version... I would call you gods.

Comment

Haha. I couldn't find that version
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Twas a good ep. Very nice music selections as usual.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I also hope you dig on your theme music during the voicemails.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Twas a good ep. Very nice music selections as usual.
                Thanks sir! I thought this was a pretty fun episode as well. long as fuck, but didn't feel like dragged.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                  Haha. I couldn't find that version
                  Shoot me an email, brother...

I'll send it along.

Comment

You sound fat. And stop sucking Smith's dick Nerdious. hahah
                    Seriously, I know you're joking Rob, but liking Smith isn't sucking his dick. Excusing his bad decisions would be.

Also, neither of you ,nor myself, can relate. Ceej can.
                    I'm fat, I relate. Stop being an asshole to fat people Rob. You'll need us to warm you when the global thermonuclear winter begins.

Once again, he didn't need to. His twitter account took care of all that. Dude, I love Kevin Smith, this whole thing soured me on him a bit.
                    Holy shit! A Hollywood type used his twitter to market his movie!?!?! BLASPHEMY!!

Originally posted by V View Post
                    All of this pales in comparison to Kirk Cameron putting Jesus in you with his penis.
                    Kirk Cameron is an ass but enough with the Jesus hate. One tiny request from your pal Tigerace.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I'll watch DOTD, but you can sure as shit not expect me to watch every Romero movie. Fuck that noise.

I might as well lay out my personal favorite movie and NO it's not Ragtime.

Chinatown, who here has seen it and who hasn't?
                    You'll do what you're told damnit!! Also Chinatown is an excellent film, but you're still not off the hook for DoTD.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken
                    Actually it's funny how my top three favorite films: Chinatown, Repo Man, and Blade Runner take place near landmarks from my life.
                    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Originally posted by Del Preston
                    And this episode was back to Podcaust-levels, sirs.

And Fred Durst on a Dinosaur, your call was glorious. As was Vin's second, hate-and-gunpowder-filled call.
                    Agreed on the podcast and thanks for the love. Vin's calls were excellent.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Del Preston View Post
                      And this episode was back to Podcaust-levels, sirs.
                      YES.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                        Seriously, I know you're joking Rob, but liking Smith isn't sucking his dick. Excusing his bad decisions would be.

I'm fat, I relate. Stop being an asshole to fat people Rob. You'll need us to warm you when the global thermonuclear winter begins.

Holy shit! A Hollywood type used his twitter to market his movie!?!?! BLASPHEMY!!
                        On the 360 this weekend Nerdy and I were arguing about this while he was drunk and I was lifted. That comment was more of a response to that. And I got nothing against fat people. Just fat people that don't take responsibility for the fact they're fucking fat. I bust my ass working out all week and trying to eat healthy. I'm not what you would call HEALTHY, but I'm trying. I was just trying to play devil's advocate regarding Smith. And most of my issues stem from his podcasts where he consistently does that passive aggressive woe is me shit. I still love the dude's movies and shit.

Comment

AHHHHHHH, I don't listen to his podcast so the "woe is me" shit is lost on me. NVM on smith. But remember, fat people are warm. :-)
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

For sure. They will also allow me to get further away during the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

True because zombies are going to need time to get through the fat people. It's like trying to hack a redwood down.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

AND you can use them as a barrier of sorts once they die. Moving a shit ton of dead weight/eating a shit ton of dead weight will slow down zombies. See Rob, you need us. Don't fuck it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X