Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you sir.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Also, anyway one of you could post the banner, description and link in the thread over on the other site? Thanks in advance! Let's convert some of them to HOCKENISM!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That pic needs to go damnit. Done.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Controversial contemporary Sarandon over Ricci angle, Rob. You outlined your case well, though.

Incidentally, "IT'S F-ZERO!!!" should've been Speed Racer's tagline.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• thank you sir. I just prefer my ladies to have some meat on their bones and Ricci (while she used to be super hot) looks like a grey alien now, in my opinion.

Comment

• You're very welcome. American Idol made an excellent soundtrack for Pro Evolution Soccer.

I really must be a paid up member of the Ricci fanclub; even Black Snake Moan worked for me. What do you make of the 200 Cigarettes era?

Nice to hear some At The Drive In. Please, though, no more "Boulevard of Broken Dreams."

Ceej needs to see Crank.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I dig her back in that era. But she lost too much weight in my opinion. She was never fat to begin with, but I don't like sharp angles on my wimmin. And no more Broken Dreams ever, it just went with the topic haha.

Comment

• Cheers! The fewer reminders of just how far that band fell off the rails the better.

Comment

• Also, as a paid up member of the Deep Space Nine fanclub, I must second your brother's endorsement. Ceej is quite right; it wasn't good, at first. However, by season three... just delightful. Certainly my favourite Trek.

Comment

• Maybe I'll have to give it a second chance then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Maybe I'll have to give it a second chance then.
                        I practically guarantee, if you just jump right into Season 4 and blitz through it, love will happen.

EDIT: I will defend Winona's honour to the hilt.
                        Last edited by Bobby Bear; 01-25-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• So I can go into it pretty much blind then? If so, I'll definitely grab my bro's box sets.

Comment

• Absolutely. There's exposition all over the place. And Colm Meaney. How can you resist the call of the Colm?

I've already got stuck into this flick so I'll keep it brief, but I don't share Ceej's views on Sherlock Holmes. Such a disappointment.

Comment

• I honestly have no interest in seeing it apart from RDJ. And most people I know that did see weren't fans of it for the most part.

Comment

• Downey Jr. and Law have a nice rapport, but the material isn't up to their level. The film's hamstrung by an outstandingly poor villain and canine flatulence "humour."

Comment

Working...
                                X