Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He means "purty". Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Purdy?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Purdy?
        Nah that's like speaking Canadian.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Zing!

Comment

Queued up and playing.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I like animated, engaging CJ.

6 minutes into the cast and I'm called a dick. Damn. *runs crying to my room*
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Angles Basset needs to do more movies.

*still crying in the corner*

Lesley close your ears.

I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace.

Comment

The denim thing is a Western/blue collar thing. Hardly Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Angles Basset needs to do more movies.

*still crying in the corner*

Lesley close your ears.

I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace. I will make no comments about Lesley wearing a pearl necklace.
                    Glad someone else didn't say it.

Comment

Given the topic at hand, I'm kinda surprised no one else made the comment/connection. Oh wait. I went to the gutter. Damn it. I'm supposed to rise above.

Comment

I thought it for sure, just didn't type it.....for once.

Comment

I like animated, engaging CJ.

6 minutes into the cast and I'm called a dick. Damn. *runs crying to my room*

So do I.

And you were called a dick outta love man. The beer wasn't bad, just not something I'd drink alot. But in the summer? I can see us drinking this alot more.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Given the topic at hand, I'm kinda surprised no one else made the comment/connection. Oh wait. I went to the gutter. Damn it. I'm supposed to rise above.

My mind was there the whole time. HI-YO!
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              And you were called a dick outta love man. The beer wasn't bad, just not something I'd drink alot. But in the summer? I can see us drinking this alot more.
                              You know, that may be it more than anything. I'm definitely more of a beer drinker in the spring/summer. Winter months I tend to go with the hard stuff. Warms you better. :-)

Comment

Exactly, and in the winter it's lots of bitter beer.

Comment

Working...
                                X