Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob, I'm just giving my thoughts. No need to defend. Think of it as a running commentary.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Wasn't defending. Just stating facts hah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ok. Seemed defensive. But text and tone and all that.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

"The only way Hocken wants to be your sidekick is to find out your adress."

Literal LOL.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I'm kind of in the middle on Crank 2 so I guess I'm the only one.

Comment

Once I gave in to the awesomeness of that movie, it became so much more awesome. But I have a feeling Ceej won't like either of them.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Once I gave in to the awesomeness of that movie, it became so much more awesome. But I have a feeling Ceej won't like either of them.
                Ceej has bad movie taste this has been established. I love Crank and 2 isn't bad the ending just got a little much for me to "love" it.

Comment

Oil+12 Gauge+Giant Samoan = WIN
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah, to me it felt like the natural progression of a sequel in a video game franchise. MORE CRAZY SHIT. And by the ending, it was GLORIOUS.

Comment

Superman + Situation = Massive fucking win. PHOTOSHOP that NOW!!!

Comment

Haha.

Comment

Best I can do in paint, sue me.

Comment

And main site has been updated for those of you who don't subscribe.

Comment

Also, anyway one of you could post the banner, description and link in the thread over on the other site? Thanks in advance! Let's convert some of them to HOCKENISM!

Comment

What's with the little gnomes or whatever at the bottom right corner of the banners?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X