No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 9: Holodecks & Fleshlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably because he was napping. I do feel kinda bad for yelling over his points in Dragon Age, but I honestly HATE that fucking game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The elves are fucking hot. How can you not hit that?

I don't even own the game and I'd go after that.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        The elves are fucking hot. How can you not hit that?

I don't even own the game and I'd go after that.
        We all know you like twinks Ed. No surprise that you "hit" the elves.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well, if I was older I'd feel differently. But as of right now. Run this shit into the ground.

As for airplanes, people dressed up because people generally dressed up nicer back in the day. You've seen Mad Men, you know how it works.

As for feeding you, my dad once took a flight with one of my sisters to New York on first class. And on first class they keep feeding you nonstop.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            As for airplanes, people dressed up because people generally dressed up nicer back in the day. You've seen Mad Men, you know how it works.

As for feeding you, my dad once took a flight with one of my sisters to New York on first class. And on first class they keep feeding you nonstop.
            Haven't got to this part yet, but let me weigh in as I've been flying more and on First and Business...It is fucking stupid to dress up on a long flight, if you have a short flight (less than 3 hours) and you're going straight to a meeting then by all means wear your dress clothes. If you are on long flight you do not want to be restricted by pants, jeans or anything binding. I flew first class in shorts and a rugby shirt, very comfortable so I could rest...as far as the food in first class, they feed you but it's nothing spectacular. The only plus is that the wine never stops flowing and you have a ton of room to kick back...oh yeah and the lounge. Lounges are sweet.

Otherwise the episode is good so far, but seriously CJ is one of the fucking laziest people on Earth. The needle scratch was great, honestly I have a shit ton of excuses as to why I don't do shit regularly. I seriously don't know when he sleeps, everytime I'm on live he is watching Netflix, he is always watching some shit and it is late at night...I'm talking 10-11 my time...so as far as his inability to watch movies or jump on the boards...I call shenanigans, and Rob you deserve an award for putting up with his laziness for this long. YOU SIR ARE A SAINT.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

For the record Bryan, you have three kids to take care of. At least it's understandable why you don't get to things.

Comment

Thank you sir. Also, I have no problem dressing comfortably on airplanes. IT's being fucking sloppy that bothers me. WASH YOUR ASS before you get to the damn airport.

And maybe we need to stage an intervention with Ceej soon haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Read CJ the riot act. If he doesn't shape up. I'll show up or for that matter Faster Faster Pussy Galore will show up. That ought to get him motivated. ;p

Comment

Well to his credit, he did do his homework this week. But I agree with the TOO LAZY posts. He really needs to stop being so goddamn lazy and interact OR come to my apartment every week with a new skit/song/SOMETHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Thank you sir. Also, I have no problem dressing comfortably on airplanes. IT's being fucking sloppy that bothers me. WASH YOUR ASS before you get to the damn airport.

And maybe we need to stage an intervention with Ceej soon haha.
                      Completely agree...I had an incident with an AZN one time. The dude, took off his shoes (onion feet), cut his nails, farted, sneezed and was generally fucking sloppy as shit...But I need to keep listening haven't got to that part of the episode yet.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I wear this when I go flying.

Comment

Heh, tiddly twinks.

Comment

Thought you might like that. WORDPLAY!

Comment

Rob Hughes: BDR's own Nunz

Comment

iTunes and RSS feed havebeen updated. What a pain that was. I missing one set of " marks in over 800 lines of code. UGH

Comment

Working...
                                X