No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 9: Holodecks & Fleshlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cj should see "The Myst" in B&W it's pretty awesome.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus McHugecock View Post
      Tell CJ (since I know he won't read it) that he better give that southern racist shit a rest.

Nah, it's too much fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Nah, it's too much fun.
        It actually makes me laugh because anytime you peg him as even remotely racist he's all "but I'm not like one of those SOUTHERN racists." As if there is some magically level of racist douchebaggery that you can achieve without being a cunt.

Oh Ceej, you hate-filled panda you.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You heard the man, next time Ceej does it. Make it a Minnesotan racist.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Nah, his Southern accent makes me laugh too much.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

We could also accept Brooklyn accented racist. Kind of like Danny Aiello in Do The Right Thing.

Comment

Danny Aiello, all I think of when I see that name is SWEAT. Weird.

Comment

the iTunes link is still fucked...if I download and save to my podcasts folder can I add it to my ipod that way? Long drive today need some material...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Shit, I totally forgot to fix that last night. Sorry B. And yeah, you should be able to do that.

Comment

I got it...it should work for now...but the iTunes link is far superior...IMO

Comment

Well yeah. I just forgot to fix it last night.

Comment

No worries, I'm just happy I can listen to you fools whilst driving with the fucking r/tards in LA.

Comment

Currently listening to the episode now. Loved the needle scratch and this episode confirms what we all have known. CJ is an unabashed lazy panda that cannot be expected to do anything.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

CJ didn't bang the gay elf? Why pass that up?

Comment

Working...
                                X