Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 5: Lights, Camera, Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob mimicking Ed? Wow. CJ and Rob schooling Ed? Excellent. Bring it Ed.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Good music choice for me. Also, I was totally maintaining. You should revisit the movies. I was on your page when they first came out. Now? They aren't that bad. Doesn't try to touch the awesomeness of the original series (and shouldn't). View them as a separate entity. Actually looking forward to the new series.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Reviewed. On BDR, not iTunes.

Comment

• *golf clap sir*

Will
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            What? Kubrick hate? Huh? I'm going to ignore anything said about Kubrick. Also, Drew Carey is NOT hip.

We know.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good music choice for me. Also, I was totally maintaining. You should revisit the movies. I was on your page when they first came out. Now? They aren't that bad. Doesn't try to touch the awesomeness of the original series (and shouldn't). View them as a separate entity. Actually looking forward to the new series.

Yeah, they're back on my que. I do know there are some great parts in them. I just needed a break. And glad you liked your music choice. I'm assuming you're talking about your music sting (fruity fruity ed style)? Or Frankie in the background?

Comment

Listening through headphones is better. Ed's theme music is great. Scared to hear my music.

I edit for headphones. Alot of the times the music (either song name/content matter) go with whatever topic we're talking about. Plus I get to occasionally add stupid shit. fun stuff. Full House for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Yeah, they're back on my que. I do know there are some great parts in them. I just needed a break. And glad you liked your music choice. I'm assuming you're talking about your music sting (fruity fruity ed style)? Or Frankie in the background?
                  Frankie in the background. Also, I guess the point of my question was that I had taken a break and then re-visited the movies (and they weren't bad).

Comment

Rob mimicking Ed? Wow. CJ and Rob schooling Ed? Excellent. Bring it Ed.
                    Ya goddamn right, Howard.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You better. I got to say, their advice was completely sound. Although I might add (if I may presume) to stop treating it like a business (all seriousness) and remember that you're talking to your friends.

Comment

• Realized I never commented on Ari's VM. I think Ari would make a good straight man. Besides the obvious meaning.

Comment

You better. I got to say, their advice was completely sound. Although I might add (if I may presume) to stop treating it like a business (all seriousness) and remember that you're talking to your friends.
                          Will do, it's just a default setting I have when I know I'm limited for time.

But I've got something to run with. Maybe I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

• Some day I'll be able to jump in via Skype. I'm a patient person, so whenever it happens, it happens.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Some day I'll be able to jump in via Skype. I'm a patient person, so whenever it happens, it happens.
                              Very true Ari.....unless we have some kind of show. Hmm.....

Comment

• I stand by my shitfuck.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X