Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're going to the chat room thing while doing the cast. Announce the actual time you will be on. Nathan and I hung around for 30 minutes last night and you didn't show.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah fucker!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• What was wierd? I was in the whole time and only saw Zanie pop in for a few secs. I may need to tweak some settings. But next week I'll do it again. Also, editing the new episode. We were stoned as fuck. I'm cutting alot of shit out at the moment, ALOT. Hopefully it's good as Ceej doesn't want to drink every Friday with me.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Doesn't want to drink with you? Pussy.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• So almost done editing this (a shorter one at only an hour long) and it's not as bad as I thought haha. Some ridiculous random ramblings in this one.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just finished editing the episode, it will be up tomorrow in iTunes and on the main site. Either I'm really drunk right now or it really is a pretty great episode. haha

Comment

• WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• New episode to be recorded shortly. If you want get a call in to the voicemail and we may use it on this episode. If not, next ep.

Comment

• So I have been in and out of listening to the podcast going on RIGHT NOW, and I have been finding it pretty entertaining.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• And without spilling all of the beans, we are gearing up to bring something new to the main site quite soon. I'm excited.

Comment

• Cock tease.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• indeed.

Comment

• I better get the happy finish.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• THAT COSTS EXTRA.

Comment

• *throws a fiver on the dresser drawer*

Comment

Working...
                                X