Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been there done that with my legs. I just stress caution, damn pills will sneak up on ya.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddamn this show is taking forever to edit. Should be up later tonight.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't get all Warren Beatty on us Rob. You can get this done!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Okay, I think I'll stop doing songs over the phone.

Comment

• Hooray!!!! :-)
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That was only after I tried to take up Rob's challenge from singing a song from Pump up the Volume.

Comment

• Haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No, I didn't do the "Let's get butt naked and fuck" song.

Comment

• Will be recorded shortly, I will be in the chat room the whole time, feel free to ask questions or whatever. We may use some of the stuff. FYI, but we also may ignore you. Who knows.

Comment

• I'm in the chat, where's the rest?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well I tried. Too bad. This chat option would be a neat experiment to add to the cast/caust.

Comment

• I'm here.

Comment

• dont see you

Comment

• Will have to try this again next week. But it was recorded. And it's alcohol free. So who knows how good it is? Lots of movie talk though. And we unveil our new movie rating system. Sorta. Kinda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Will be recorded shortly, I will be in the chat room the whole time, feel free to ask questions or whatever. We may use some of the stuff. FYI, but we also may ignore you. Who knows.
                                GAHT DAMMUT
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X