This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Has been recorded. 2+ hours or retardedness.

9+ beers

Voicemail

Belligerent Rob against passive Ceej

Hopefully makes up for 2 weeks off.
    Excellent. Seems like ages.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Finally finished editing after like 5 hours. Shit clocks in over 140 mins. And that's with shit edited out. Fuck.

Tentative title - Episode 9: Holodecks & Fleshlights
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Holy shit.

That's a lot of seconds.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah. It's like 2 episodes in one. I'm able to drink more during haha. It's pretty fucking retarded.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good call/can't fuckin' wait 'til it's poasted[sp].
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

And working on new skit atm. We're both drinking. yep. Hopefully it's a good episode.

Comment

I can't wait for the voicemails. I really can't.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Good luck, send Ceej our love.
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok, 2+ hours AGAIN, and I honestly think this is the best episode so far...one of those episodes where it just feels like we click. Is it because Ceej got his drink on? Possibly....if so, TELL HIM TO DRINK WITH ME EVERY WEEK.

Topics include: apologies, beer, significant others and friends, 50's housewives, late night wars, top 5 movies of 2009, and more.

Comment

• Awesome...make sure iTunes works I must haz some BDR by Monday!!!!
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Well? Are you going to keep me in suspense? Evil Rob.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I wouldn't kick it outta bed, but I wouldn't drunk dial it either.

Comment

• Also, today has been a lazy movie watching day, so I haven't even started on editing yet. I'll my damndest to get it up before tomorrow, but no promises as I just took some pain pills and have been drinking.

Comment

• Had a buddy die doing that shit, be careful hughes.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No worries. I know my body, and it's for a legitimate purpose (goddamn teeth issues again). I just happened to have a few beers.

Comment

Working...
                                X