Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the fact he failed to be here during the creation of a religion! Jesus, the amount of laziness is unprecedented.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I fucking sent him a message about it. Who the fuck knows if he checked. This is why people talk to me directly on the voicemails alot of the time. I interact. hah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Exactly, you can't bitch if you don't participate.

Damn, I've got to get my own show up and running soon.

Comment

Working on my "hocken call in script" at this moment.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh snaps, this ought to be good.

Comment

it better be, as Ceej does the best impression thus far.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ari or Nathan had a pretty good one when I was talking to them on Live.

Comment

I didn't mean I was going to do a Hocken voice impression. Just prep my WHOLE CALL like he does. Lmaoshwitz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I can't do Hocken. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get it right. And trust me, I've tried. I try to go deep, but it just isn't there. I bring it up a little, but it's not as smooth as I'd like. I'll keep practicing, but I'll probably just stick with Stallone.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

What if you tried doing it as if Stallone were trying to imitate me and then proceeds to lose his shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        I can't do Hocken. No matter how hard I try, I just can't get it right. And trust me, I've tried. I try to go deep, but it just isn't there. I bring it up a little, but it's not as smooth as I'd like. I'll keep practicing, but I'll probably just stick with Stallone.
                        That's what she said.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

What if Ari did Stallone, doing Matt Damon, doing Matthew Maconahay, doing Ed Hocken. Then Ed could post something about them cavorting around trouser-less.

Comment

Has been recorded. 2+ hours or retardedness.

9+ beers

Voicemail

Belligerent Rob against passive Ceej

Hopefully makes up for 2 weeks off.

Comment

Hope you liked my voicemail, just wanted to give my thanks.

Comment

yeah, twas nice mang.

Comment

Working...
                                X