Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ep recorded. 2.5 hours. Was hoping to have it up by tomorrow but probably later this week. I announce to the "world" what is going on. But the first two hours are standard BDR nonsense. So only the last bit is sad bastard shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hail the mattress king
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh God, is CJ married to Janice?!
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• If she knocked CJ up, she has to marry him. Rules and stuff.

Comment

• CJ is pregnant? It seems like everyone is breeding like rabbits.

At least I know I'm bad because I do the Bartman.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You're doing Batman, Troy? How does your wife feel about that? And is she entitled to 50% of AndersonVision if there's a divorce?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                You're doing Batman, Troy? How does your wife feel about that? And is she entitled to 50% of AndersonVision if there's a divorce?

The Bartman. Google it.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Misread, my bad. It was the booze.

Comment

• I don't know how many care anymore but now that Ceej's schedule has gone back to normal we should have new episodes coming soon. It's also my fault as lately I haven't had the drive to be creative and to work on anything. I blame the shit we're dealing with. Apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      I don't know how many care anymore but now that Ceej's schedule has gone back to normal we should have new episodes coming soon. It's also my fault as lately I haven't had the drive to be creative and to work on anything. I blame the shit we're dealing with. Apologies.

No worries, I blame you too.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• No worries, we're all just waiting on the eventual Ari spinoff/breakout hit podcast A Jew & his Dolls. :-)

Honestly my work life/personal life is so all over the place I barely have time to plan a decent shit much less podcasts.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can relate - life's been busy as hell for Jen and me as well. You do new eps when you're in the mood to do 'em and when you have the time, Rob. You have enough stuff on your plate as it is.

I do want a Twitch-stream episode someday where you, Ceej and Ari are replaced by Muppets or something.

Comment

• Yeah man, don't force it. Put up new episodes when you're inspired.
                            "Can't you just magic it away?"
                            "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Working...
                            X