Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about Norm MacDonald in current year taking the piss out of Lena Dunham on that infernal social media platform (the one with the avian flu carrier as a mascot to be specifically general)?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      How do you feel about Norm MacDonald in current year taking the piss out of Lena Dunham on that infernal social media platform (the one with the avian flu carrier as a mascot to be specifically general)?
      I hate lena but do you have a link.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tweets are all removed
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was just browsing an anime hug pillow share group and they were linking screenshots.

Looks like it was in the last few days on his Twatter.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, when will the phrase “funky butt loving...” return to prominence?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Too late for today, but next time: favorite comedian and/or favorite comedy special.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                Too late for today, but next time: favorite comedian and/or favorite comedy special.
                We will get this one today. Also leave any other questions or topics here for today's episode!

Comment

• If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We will get the superpower one next episode.

The one ceej and I recorded last night was pretty great and we may have come up with the next great YA novel idea.

Comment

• recording a new ep tonight. Leave any questions/topics here.

Already have your superpower question on the list Ingrid!

Comment

• Yay! Can’t wait to hear this one!

Comment

• Ceej and I recorded a quick episode last night. It's ONE OF THOSE type of episodes. I apologize in advance for the amount of wheezing you'll hear due to dying of laughter.

Comment

• Ari and I recorded a 2 hour episode this weekend sans Ceej. Should be up later this week. It's been awhile since 2 hours have flown by so I hope that translates to a great episode.

Comment

• still working on our End Game episode. Ari and Ceej are now known as The Sniffle Twins.

#SoMuchCoke #LayOffTheBlowGuys

Comment

• Maybe they just picked the the wrong episode for them to stop sniffing glue.

Last edited by Timothy225; 05-11-2019, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X