Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I keep asking the same shit, you guys keep ignoring it, so yeah, make up your own fucking questions.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• you really need to relax bro.

Notes from tonight's ep...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still don't get if it's a question about pegging or dumb shit you've done.
        Anyhow, it's probably late, but I was at Trader Joe's.

What is the earliest film you can remember seeing?

EX: I remember vomiting my guts out after seeing The Great Mouse Detective, but not seeing the movie.

I actively remember being in theaters for Beetlejuice, Spaceballs and Star Trek IV.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• recording a new ep today. Send your questions in!

I have yours Anderson.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• More lasting legacy between the three Ices: T, Cube, or Vanilla?

If they were all stranded on a desert island, who would die first in the Mexican standoff rap battle?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nice! noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                you really need to relax bro.

Notes from tonight's ep...
                Ok, just now seeing this. It was a joke bro. But just for curiosity's sake, what if I don't relax? Then what?
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New episode being recorded today. Leave questions if you got em!

Comment

• Let’s just say I started an Indiegogo to turn all three hosts into a human centipede. In what order would each of you like to begin your life as an unholy abomination?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Probably gonna try to record an episode with ma today. If you have any questions or topics leave em here

Comment

• What was Rob like as a wee lad?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mother Hughes, was Robert Jamiroquai Hughes your first choice for a baby name? What if he were born a girl? Did you have dreams of young Robert becoming a doctor, a lawyer, a doctor-lawyer? Did you hope he would've been Senator Hughes, Governor Hughes.... but there wasn't enough time, Michael, there wasn't enough time?

Comment

• Nah, I won't do that again. Also, Ma Hughesington, what did you think about Rerb's Huge pants as a youngin

Comment

• All questions asked . Fun episode. Should be up next week

Comment

• recording a new ep today. Leave any questions or topics here!

Comment

Working...
                                X