Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new episode was recorded today. Almost two hours of ridiculousness. Ari continues to be an amazing addition.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      new episode was recorded today. Almost two hours of ridiculousness. Ari continues to be an amazing addition.
      Aww, you're the sugaryist of all sugar plums.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Was dying when no matter what we were talking about you had something behind you that directly tied into it. That 100 movie boxset was an amazing organic experience
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Was dying when no matter what we were talking about you had something behind you that directly tied into it. That 100 movie boxset was an amazing organic experience
          Luckily, all my horror and sci-fi films are right there in that room with me, but I couldn't believe that one movie was in that set. I can't wait to watch it now, even though I know it's probably going to be terrible.

Comment

• I tried to get Lesley to watch it with me last night, but no go

Comment

I tried to get Lesley to watch it with me last night, but no go
              #whygassylesley?

Comment

• Yessss

Comment

• #GassyLesley4Life
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Recording a new episode tonight. Leave topics and questions here.

Comment

Recording a new episode tonight. Leave topics and questions here.
                      Yes, PLEASE leave us something to talk about or else you're getting two hours of Venom trailer talk.

Comment

• The unrest in Spain? Decriminalizing all drugs to help eradicate them? The Cosby conviction? Police brutality? Too heavy?

Your absolute favorite restaurant you’ve ever been to and why and what did/do you have?
                        Your favorite city to visit and why?
                        If you had to plan a perfect vacation, what would it be?
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• THE SPAIN SHIT! Apparently, my Twitter handle is close enough to the main street of protesting and I'm getting so many Spaniards on my shit now.

In terms of actual questions:

Recast Battle of the Network Stars for the modern era. Whose team would you want to be on?

For Rob: If Ceej got a pillow person, would you invite Ceej and his waifu over or just cut Ceej off completely?

For Ceej: If Rob died, would you marry Lesley? I'm talking ala the Spawn comics, let's not be creepy. Also, would you help Rob if he came back as the Hellspawn?

For Ari: Back up a story for me. On the studio lot, is there a place near the stage with the Empire Strikes Back mural where a chick could piss in the street and not be seen? It's a looooooong story, but I want to see if it's true.

How badly do you want to see a Roman Polanski & Bill Cosby road trip movie now?
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• If it's not to late......

Pegging yeah, or SHIT YEAH! (Mostly for Ari, but you two can answer too)
                            What's the dumbest shit your wives/waifu's have caught you doing and how did you handle it?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Doing a new episode tonight. Leave questions here.

Comment

• I believe we're recording tonight. Leave questions if you got em!

Comment

Working...
                                X