Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's a pretty clear division between conversations I think it might be easier to cut it into two episodes. But I know nothing of editing stuff.

Ceej ran a train on a juggalette with ICP, didn't he?

Comment

• Ceej had the train ran on him.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'd happily accept a two hour episode - makes my work day zip by!

Comment

• Doing a new episode on Friday come hell or high water. It will be a call in episode. I'll post the number when I get home. Keep an eye out here and on FB for what time the "phone lines" will be open. This could be great, or terrible.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• ok, we will post more info closer to recording time but feel free to add us on skype

username - braindeadradio

OR

Use your phone to call in at 651-760-8842 if you don't want to use skype.

Tentative plan is to start recording around 630-7ish. Once we're recording we'll send out a message here and on FB and twitter. This is either going to be awesome or a trainwreck. Either way should be fun
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna start recording here in a bit. CAll in via skype at username braindeadradio or via your telephone at 651-760-8842

Comment

• fun episode last night. Big thanks to Bryan for calling in.

Comment

• Oh shit, call ins! Totally going to do this.

Comment

• and unless I'm mistaken, you can leave voice mails as well. Pretty sure Ari left us one last night after we went off the air.

Comment

• probably doing a new episode tonight. If you see us on skype (braindeadradio) give us a call. Or you can try to call us at 651-760-8842

I'll try to post here and on FB when we're recording. If we don't end up doing an episode of BDR, we'll be doing an episode of BDRcade in stead. Possibly playing Deadly Premonition.

Comment

• Twitch chat is all fucked up.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That episode is why I need to keep a drink on me at all times.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Twitch sucks balls today
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              That episode is why I need to keep a drink on me at all times.
                              even better? We have to cut out everything involving you thanks to the ridiculous delay. Were you listening to us via your speakers and talking to us via a mic?

Live it wasn't a problem, but the recorded bit is unusable due to the echo. But this was a good test for shit we've been working on. Just need to keep working out the kinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                even better? We have to cut out everything involving you thanks to the ridiculous delay. Were you listening to us via your speakers and talking to us via a mic?

Live it wasn't a problem, but the recorded bit is unusable due to the echo. But this was a good test for shit we've been working on. Just need to keep working out the kinks.
                                Well, I was originally calling in to leave a quick message and it went long. I could barely hear myself, as everything ran together. Still, good practice for a third person to do for Flight of the Navigator.

Comment

Working...
                                X