Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new episode was recorded last night. Topics include: Mormon Heaven, the perfect internet, our con adventures and what it would take for me to do butt stuff.

In short, a good episode. Will try to get it up tonight or tomorrow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck yeah Mormons
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hopefully up tonight. An hour of us chatting about Amazing Spider Man 2 and Days of Future Past.

Hopefully it's entertaining. I was amazed that we both had seen 2 recent flicks while they were still in the theater haha. We also come up with the best new mutant ever.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Whatever it is, I'm gonna draw it.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahha. Ceej will love that.

Comment

• about an hour and half recorded tonight. Was supposed to be the big e3 episode but we got sidetracked with stories of Nascar racing with guns, Gladiator Games, and the inner politics of Dimension X. Should be up tomorrow or Friday.

Comment

• Why aren't we doing a dedicated gaming podcast?

Comment

• Definitely gonna need you guys to let me know if the audio quality is better/worse than last weeks.

Ceej and I talked about our new setup (which I'm still not a fan of due to quality but he likes due to allowing him to just relax and talk) but I believe in post I'm able to fix the issues I have with the quality now.

It should be up tomorrow or at the latest Saturday.

Comment

• part 2 of Mama Batman's saga was recorded yesterday. Should be up early next week.

Comment

• on the new episode being recorded on wednesday Ceej discusses his weekend...

Comment

• Ceej looks soooo tiny.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can't wait for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            on the new episode being recorded on wednesday Ceej discusses his weekend...

This picture helped me get over a story hump.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so we recorded the new episode last night. It's 2 hours. First hour is all horror movie related (mostly spoiling and talking about V/H/S/3) and the last hour is all ICP and Ceej fucking dropped an awesome bomb on me in regards to what happened.

Question is: 2 episodes or 1 long one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                so we recorded the new episode last night. It's 2 hours. First hour is all horror movie related (mostly spoiling and talking about V/H/S/3) and the last hour is all ICP and Ceej fucking dropped an awesome bomb on me in regards to what happened.

Question is: 2 episodes or 1 long one?
                                1 long.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X