Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finished editing the new episodes. I'll need you fuckers to let me know if the sounds quality is an issue or not. We tried something new with a new set up and seems to be fine but I can't get an accurate gauge using my new headphones. Episode 82 should be up by the end of the day.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO HUGHES

Comment

• 82?

HUEHUEHUEHUGHES NO PLAY GAME?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck yeah
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'll listen but I'll wait the same amount of time you guys had between shows to give you my feedback. :-D
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Salty
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• recorded new episode last night. Hopefully up tonight or by tomorrow at the latest.

I just need to know if having music behind the casts is needed or not anymore? Like will any of you who still listen miss it or no?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  recorded new episode last night. Hopefully up tonight or by tomorrow at the latest.

I just need to know if having music behind the casts is needed or not anymore? Like will any of you who still listen miss it or no?
                  It evokes lesser podcasts for me, so I say ditch it.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Noted.

Comment

• We'll see.

Usually the best time it comes in is when it is in line with the topic of discussion.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• also noted.

Comment

• Unless Hocken shows up and the Full House theme is needed, I say no.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            We'll see.

Usually the best time it comes in is when it is in line with the topic of discussion.
                            This......also record scratches when Ceej says something weird.

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Unless Hocken shows up and the Full House theme is needed, I say no.
                            Lulz THIS too.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              This......also record scratches when Ceej says something weird.
                              I'm annoyed. I just posted the new episode and remembered I needed to put the scratch in around 54-55 mins in. I even mention it on the cast. dammit.

Ceej hates it. haha

Comment

• It's the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X