X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That sucks Rob, is it just a Ceej has too-little-time thing?
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I was gonna ask. Mellow greetings and stuff.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Just a heads up for those that still listen. Shit went down in BDR land last week and Ceej and I aren't sure when we're going to have new episodes. In the meantime, I'm hoping to get some guests to fill in for Ceej but I'm not quite sure what's going to happen.
          Y U NO GIVE CEEJ REACHAROUND RERB!!????!?!??
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• new ep recorded last night. Another short one. Hopefully up by tomorrow.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Any news on the kerfuffle you and Ceej had?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Reading the show descriptions it sound like Ceej had some pretty serious health scares recently? He never comes here, but wish him our best Rob!
                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Hopefully recording a new episode tomorrow for those of you that care.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweetness.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I care, Rob! I CARE!!!

Comment

Hopefully recording a new episode tomorrow for those of you that care.

Comment

• was recorded tonight. Shit talked about: Master P, No limit Records, what I would get tattooed on my body if Ceej died, mark borchardt, magic, crumb and saved by the bell.

hopefully up by this weekend.

Comment

was recorded tonight. Shit talked about: Master P, No limit Records, what I would get tattooed on my body if Ceej died, mark borchardt, magic, crumb and saved by the bell.

hopefully up by this weekend.
                              Tell me you'd make a tribute video for CJ where you'd be looking all pensive and sad and shit, like Puff Daddy did when Biggie died. Or when Violent J was asking how magnets worked.

Comment

• at first I read that as

"...make a tribute video for CJ where you'd be looking at penises all sad and shit..."

and I was like, TIM GETS ME. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X