Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to finish this up. Sorry for the delay.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• editing the new episode. Oh Ceej.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not sure when Ceej is going to be up for a new BDR episode, so now is your chance to catch up on episodes you may have missed. Randall and I are going to be doing another cross over soon though. Yay.

Comment

• Let's have a sandwichcast.

Comment

• You'd be all like "OMG THESE SAMMICHS IN TEXAS ARE AMAZING. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN EATING ROB?"

"Uh...I sure do enjoy this quiznos sub...sadface"

Comment

• Sounds about right. Houston's open arms are ready to accept you.

Comment

• I'd love to move to Texas. Lesley refuses.

Comment

• We're looking for a couple people in IT as we speak Rob. Sell Lesley on the beautiful hill country and amazing food.

Comment

• You'd love Austin or San Antonio, Rob. REALLY cool fucking cities.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No doubt. But she flat out refuses to move to TX.

Comment

• WHY DOES LESLEY HATE GUNS WE HAVE HIPPIES TOO

And yes, San Antonio is damn fun. Underrated, but not to the degree of Houston. The Riverwalk is awful stacked upon awful.

Comment

• If you end up in San Antone, I will take y'all to Fiesta Texas.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• new ep is done being edited. Should be up on main site later tonight/tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• Awwwsheee
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just a heads up for those that still listen. Shit went down in BDR land last week and Ceej and I aren't sure when we're going to have new episodes. In the meantime, I'm hoping to get some guests to fill in for Ceej but I'm not quite sure what's going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X