This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post away.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• does any one care about a new episode? I have a 2 hour one that needs to be edited but it's been tough to get in the mindset with how much shit we've been doing for the wedding and what not. Also the replies to the new episodes seems to be dwindling. Those of you that do listen, FUCK YEAH! I just need to know if I can relax or if I should be working haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes please

Comment

• noted. About 40 mins through editing.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I listen to all of them but by the time I get to them everyone has either said what I've thought OR it's like a week later and everyone's moved on.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• no worries mang. Episode 66: Lightsaber Middle Mouth should be up tomorrow. It's all done, I just need to make the banner. But now I GAME.

Comment

• editing new episode now. Shorter one. Mostly about Prometheus.

Comment

• Nice. Hopefully one of you 2 completely spazzed out about the flick.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• new episode recorded. Wedding stuff, TDKR conversation and games. LISTEN TO HEAR MY BEST IMPRESSION EVER. I actually made Ceej laugh with this one.

Comment

• Sweet.

Comment

• Should be up sometime tomorrow or early Sunday.

Comment

• new ep was recorded. Topics include: Fucking Antonio Banderas, Beardy McNoDog, Eastwooding, new career choices, making the perfect farmsim, V/H/S, and more.

Comment

• Nice.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• and done. Gonna try to it have it up on the main site later today after BBQ. Tentative title: Episode 70 - Dusty Knuckles in Fate's Fortune of Fate

Comment

• new episode was recorded on Friday. Gonna edit it down later this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X