Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I left two horrible voice mails. If I'm stuck waiting for this site manager much longer I might leave another. Awesome views from this pipeline location though.

Comment

• We'll use them next week. We didn't do an episode yesterday due to conflicting schedules.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Cool I'll manage to send you the JCVD debacle, which might fuck the Web.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It is done. And sent. Fuck, I had to drink 3 glasses of scotch to loosen up.

Comment

• Awesome. Hopefully we record this week. Otherwise Lesley and I WILL BE recording later this week.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Cool. Trust me, this will either raise or destroy BDR...

Comment

• was just recorded. Topics are all over the place: Metallica, PULSE, Bill and Ted, Dead Rising, Piranha 3d and more.

Hopefully be up by the weekend.

Comment

• Also, prepare for the onslaught of JAKE FANFICTION.

Comment

• yes

Comment

• And Rob. How was it? I'm curious.

Comment

• We dug it man. Depending on how I edit this episode your Guile Speech may be the opener as opposed to being inthe voicemail section. I also threw down the gauntlet for the newest BDR TELEVISION CHALLENGE. I hope to have this up by the end of the weekend if everything goes well.

Comment

• There Will Be Blood.

Just don't throw Cleopatra 2525 at me cause that's a no-no. Won't say no to Cathouse though.

Comment

• currently editing.

Comment

• Is this one directed at anyone in particular? I'm behind on shows and need to catch up but if I'm being challenged I needs to know. Lulz.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Martin and I lay the smack down on each other in this one. You're good to go sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X