This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it on instant?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have no clue. I don't have Netflix.

Trust me. Track this down.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I think it is, Rob.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Episode 23: No Mr. Hughes. I Expect You To Die." will be up on the main site tomorrow.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Great title, hopefully my calls made it in. Also with that title I do expect greatness.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And there better be some Propellerheads/Paul Oakenfold Bond theme remixes as background music...

Comment

• oontz oontz oontz, bun da dah dun dun bun da dah dun dun da da doodie doodie doooo. oontz oontz oontz
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                  Great title, hopefully my calls made it in. Also with that title I do expect greatness.

Originally posted by V View Post
                  And there better be some Propellerheads/Paul Oakenfold Bond theme remixes as background music...
                  The title has nothing to do with Bond, except for the title haha. Also, this was recorded last week and is a lean 60 mins with no voicemail as when we recorded it we didn't have any.

Comment

• Oh yeah that's because you guys record in the middle of the day now. :-(

Comment

• Haha, just that one episode. And really, call in whenever and we use them as we get them.

Comment

• Just like NUKEā„¢
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz @ Rob. You're right but I always forget until you do your "call in now."

Comment

• RECORDING TODAY. call in if you want to. We may use it.

Comment

• it was recorded. Topics include E3 (lots of vidja game talk), we chat about Crazy Heart and The Crazies and answer some voicemail. Should be up by end of the weekend.

Comment

• Did you ever get my calls? They were from last week but I called after you guys had taped.

Comment

Working...
                                X