This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Awesome. Yeah, they don't really come across without headphones on, but it's nice to know that more people pick up on them.
    It's not said enough because we're usually laughing about something discussed but you do damn good sound work. That's not just blowing smoke either.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok, fuck. Have the first hour edited and done. Now on to the last hour. I spent a lot of time with music on this one for the Lost talk, that's why it was taking so long. But this motherfucker will be up by the end of the weekend and I believe we are recording again tonight so yeah.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Too late to call?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• just recorded the new episode. I have alot of editing to do haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Did my 2 make it in?

Comment

• ah hell. Too bad, I have some downtime at work and could have called in.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• holy shit, ALMOST DONE EDITING EPISODE 22. GOTDAMN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I spent a lot of time with music on this one for the Lost talk, that's why it was taking so long.
                  Awesome. Half my laffs come from the music cues.

Comment

• aWW YEAH CURRENTLY MIXING IT DOWN TO THROW UP ON THE FTP. FINALLY.

Comment

• Also, the bit after our lost talk was made by me and I hope it's enjoyable. I'm totally ripped up at the moment and it made me laugh.

Comment

• Tentative title : "What you unskinnyboppin' bout?"

Comment

• Bring it!
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• will be up in itunes/rss in the next 10-15 mins or so, on the main page later

Comment

• Listening now! Also did my calls make it in time for ep23? Pleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespleasesayyespl easesayyes!!!

Comment

• For the next episode, Martin would like that you guys watch Brian Yuzna's Society, and talk about it after in the Podcast.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X