X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good beer, though...

Comment

• I'm not all that thrilled about Stella. If you have other suggetions, by all means.

Yeah, you heard me.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Hogaarden.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Seconded.

Ed... you fail.

Comment

• And Leffe.

Brown Leffe, on tap, is majestic.

Comment

• I'll take Stella over Heinken.

Comment

• And btw, my favorite Van Damme quote Ever.

JCVD: "1+1=?"
                Interviewer: "2!"
                JCVD: "Nope...
                Interviewer: "Ah..."
                JCVD: "1!"
                Interviewer: "hmm... yeah The Replicant, 1+1=1 This is always you! 2 in 1"
                JCVD: "It's love... well in our world 1+1=2, 2+2=4 like that we become selfish, we take the money and we don't share it but if 1+1=1.... or maybe 1+1=11!!????, now that's beautiful!"

Comment

• Stella is good but since Budweiser bought them I try to avoid it when other options are available.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Stella is good but since Budweiser bought them I try to avoid it when other options are available.
                    Other way around sir.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nathan is correct

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Other way around sir.
                        Eh, they're all one in the same now, and putting money into their coffers makes me feel icky.

Comment

• Ceej has a great bit about Martin's accent. And I never realized it until he started doing it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, Lesley stopped drinking Stella because of that I believe.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Nate usually picks up on the musical queues. I know most don't, which I'm fine with. I just like to go the extra mile when I can. And Martin, I have two ideas so far for your theme music. And it stays in line with the rest of people's theme music.
                              I love the music queues, especially at work with my headphones on. Trust me I catch them too.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              And btw, my favorite Van Damme quote Ever.

JCVD: "1+1=?"
                              Interviewer: "2!"
                              JCVD: "Nope...
                              Interviewer: "Ah..."
                              JCVD: "1!"
                              Interviewer: "hmm... yeah The Replicant, 1+1=1 This is always you! 2 in 1"
                              JCVD: "It's love... well in our world 1+1=2, 2+2=4 like that we become selfish, we take the money and we don't share it but if 1+1=1.... or maybe 1+1=11!!????, now that's beautiful!"
                              I'd like to just sit next to JCVD after partaking in some peyote. I'm sure my brain would explode. But what a wild ride.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
                                I love the music queues, especially at work with my headphones on. Trust me I catch them too.
                                Awesome. Yeah, they don't really come across without headphones on, but it's nice to know that more people pick up on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X