• There WILL BE BLOOD.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh View Post
      What exactly is "cretaion?"
      Some form of uber cretin?

A crustacean-like supervillain?

Comment

• But rather a simple slip of the keyboard, if you flip the a and t around, you get "creation".

Elementary, my dear
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Proofreading: the magnets of Hockentown.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ed...

You don't pay me enough to proofread for you.

In fact, you don't pay me at all.

That's it. You've had this coming for a long fucking time!

Don't struggle, Ed... don't fight.

Just slip into sweet unconsciousness.

Shhhhhh...

Shhhhhh...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              But rather a simple slip of the keyboard, if you flip the a and t around, you get "creation".

Elementary, my dear
              Yah wel eye cud tipe lyke dis an jess sai dat eet wus a sleep ov de keebored 2. L em in terry mi deer.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hope to have this up by this weekend. Really busy lately and no time to edit. Apologies to those that listen.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Stop drinking and start cutting!

Comment

• C'mon, Rob!

Comment

• You can do it!

Comment

• Trying, I may just treat this like an episode of SRIR and just throw random music in the background. That would speed up the editing time a ton.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hell, even if I had capability to do music I'd do it randomly.

Comment

• You beatbox you way in?

And Rob, don't you dare botch my theme music. I want the Prague Orchestra's rendition of the Cyborg theme. LIVE AT YOUR PLACE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Hell, even if I had capability to do music I'd do it randomly.

Nate usually picks up on the musical queues. I know most don't, which I'm fine with. I just like to go the extra mile when I can. And Martin, I have two ideas so far for your theme music. And it stays in line with the rest of people's theme music.

Comment

• Hawaii 5-0? Or Dirk Diggler's theme?

Comment

Working...
                                X