X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not at all...

Just answer honestly.

Comment

• will probably be happening tonight. FYIs.

206-350-8858
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Confession. I like SRIR more.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well it's a good thing we do at least 1 a month now then eh?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, disregard my 2nd message I sent you last week. Lost made it moot.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just listened to it. I'm still going to use it as I want to talk about the FAHEY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Well it's a good thing we do at least 1 a month now then eh?
                Yeah right, what does it mean when I'm outpacing you in episode cretaion ;p
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

We have still have over 100 episodes between all of our shows. I think we're okay atm.

Comment

• Overall yes, *brings out charts and graphs* but if we examine the per month output over the past three months.

Comment

• Oh Ed.

Comment

• It's what I do, complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

It's what I do, complete and utter nonsense.
                          At which you excel, youngling.

Comment

Overall yes, *brings out charts and graphs* but if we examine the per month output over the past three months.

Also Ed? Over the span of our three shows we've done 13 episodes. You're only on episode 11. I win. Checkmate.

Comment

• was just recorded. 2 hours. Martin calls in. He's great.

Comment

What exactly is "cretaion?"

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                was just recorded. 2 hours. Martin calls in. He's great.
                                Hey guys, I don't even get home till like right now. How the fuck am I supposed to give CJ shit when a) I didn't even know a show was happening and b) you record it so fucking early. FUuuuuuuUuu
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X