X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    DO IT!!!
    Luckily for Rob I couldn't get the number dialed in time.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
        Luckily for Rob I couldn't get the number dialed in time.
        How old are you?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• This many

Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• the line is still busy and I can't get through. Sorry, man...I tried.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• weird. same here.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn... same here.

And I had a really good question, too...

Comment

• Don't look at me people

*Squints back at Vin*
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• new episode isn't happening due to Ceej having issues. Possibility of a new SRIR episode though.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is Ceej Ok? I mean don't get me wrong I want to call and bust his balls but "issues" sounds bad.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah he's fine. Just wasn't feeling well

Comment

• What?! I'm going to be stuck in my car all day on Monday. I demand free entertainment!

Comment

• ^^ That but substitute office for car. But hey at least Ceej has time to finish Supernatural now. Tell him Manuel would want him to finish it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He's watched 5 episodes so far. haha.

Comment

• Awesome, at least he's watching. Tell him he has till next show due to his "illness."

Comment

Working...
                                X