Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• message = LEFT. Queue up some Rush for my theme music.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh snap! We get to hear Matt!

Now Matt, call into my show.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Oh snap! We get to hear Matt!

Now Matt, call into my show.
        Gimme the number.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Called in 3 times. You guys do not need to use all three if you don't want to but I felt the need. You'll see why if they all got through. :-)
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh yeah, we used them all. Episode all recorded. Over 2+ hours. Fuck. May not be up until next week, depends on this weekend. Topics include NOES, LSOT, Terry Gilliam, pogs, The FAHEY, and more.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Every phone call?

You lie! On Ceti Alpha V, there was life! A fair chance!

Comment

• Did MY phone message make it on there?

Comment

• It did indeed Matt. Had calls from B, Matt and Vin.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• well then. did you see 'The Human Centipede' yet? I guess it's playing at midnight tonight down at the Uptown.

Comment

• Have not unfortunately. And I'm not in the mood to go to the Uptown to see it. Prolly wait until it hits blu ray so I can freeze frame it so it's easier to masturbate to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley Dave Matthews Band Nirvana Purdy Hughes II Jr. View Post
                        Oh yeah, we used them all. Episode all recorded. Over 2+ hours. Fuck. May not be up until next week, depends on this weekend. Topics include NOES, LSOT, Terry Gilliam, pogs, The FAHEY, and more.
                        Lulz, I hope you guys got a laugh out of them and I'm sure I'll get the royal slaying from Ceej. Can't wait to hear it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• goddamn, I'm not even halfway done editing this fucking beast of a cast. Also, I get pretty drunk over the course of 2 hours ahha.

Comment

• And done.

Tentative title: Episode 21: Metal Slammers are for Bitches.

Comment

• Huzzah!

Comment

• seriously though, I'm fucking hammered in this one and Ceej is pretty gone near the end haha

Comment

Working...
                                X