Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard sad. No worries it was a spur of the moment decision to call in.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I've embraced the Tigerace. Lulz.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
          Well we got one, so I'm assuming that's it. Also, Hocken if your VM was about Nerdious, we got that one. And we went off on it hhaha
          That was in fact mine. Huzzah!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• More than likely recording tonight. Call in fools! 206-350-8858
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Message left. Quick one but something I was thinking about the other day.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Same... suggested Talking Dead episodes and made fun of Rob.

Comment

• New episode recorded tonight. Topics include Kick Ass, Broken Lizard, ham ropes, a possible rape, gay heroes, and Robocop is a dick.

Comment

• Shit, didn't get a chance to call in and leave a message. Next time, dammit.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• get your calls in. Should be recording an episode today

206-350-8858

Comment

• Matt, you fucking better call in!

Comment

• Gonna get good and drunk and call in.

Juan of these daze.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And once again, sometimes we don't get the messages for whatever random reason. So if yours doesn't make it in, that's why.

Comment

• Will call after work. Hopefully it gets through, if not please shit on Ceej if he's not watching supernatural yet.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got my call in, I was trying to share Rob's grief.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X