This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get your calls in today: 206-350-8858
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't mind me... I'm drunk.

But I did give a shout to Hocken and his overly dry saltine-like broadcast demeanor.

Comment

• Cool, hopefully we get it. IT seems to be hit and miss lately, not sure why.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Do you have my call from two weeks ago?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Got mine in, I think it's my best yet.
            Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Do you have my call from two weeks ago?
            If it's the one you're talking about in the first quote, then no. I checked that weekend and didn't see it I havent yet checked my account today, but I don't think that one came through.

Comment

• Sonuvabitch

Oh well

Comment

• Yeah it happens. And it's random. Sorry buddy.

Comment

• No great loss, just means more material for my show.

Comment

• And I even left a message for cJ and Rob.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Still trapped at work with crappy cell phone.

*Grumble Grumble*

Comment

• Rob, tell me mine got through.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well we got one, so I'm assuming that's it. Also, Hocken if your VM was about Nerdious, we got that one. And we went off on it hhaha

Comment

• Yeah I only called once, I know it wasn't epic but I just wanted to put in a call for the "reveal" part of the challenge.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• One? Was it mine?
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                One? Was it mine?

Nothing by you at least when we recorded. It was TigerAce, Vin, and Shocken.

Comment

Working...
                                X