This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And it's not a movie you'd think .
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm, like, three BDR episodes behind and haven't even touched Talking Dead yet. Such a wealth of entertainment!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
        And it's not a movie you'd think .
        pleasebedeathmachine
        pleasebedeathmachine
        pleasebedeathmachine

Comment

• It's not Death Machine....

here's the synopis:

"Journey to a small town where Lou Diamond Phillips can't seem to find his career, where a fat man just wants his Wendy's™ and where Ed Hocken had a baby with an Olympian. A town where women can't figure out what accent to use, where a mustache may hold the key to one man's destiny and where Winky just can't catch a break."

Should be up later today. And I apologize for the lack of a new BDR. I just have to work this weekend and didn't feel like having all of my little freetime editing a new show. It wouldn't have been very good, but this commentary should be pretty fucking funny to you guys who give it a chance. Plus the movie isn't bad at all.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So what you're saying is....NEW BDR next week!! Yay!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good... because I did not call in before the deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                So what you're saying is....NEW BDR next week!! Yay!!!

Yep.

Comment

• I'll make sure and get my call in before friday so Ceej can announce my "punishment" for challenging him. Lulz.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We came up with one. And it's a show he fucking loves and you may or may not have seen it. But we're gonna change the rules. One season of Supernatural and one season of "his" show. Mostly because his show only has one season I believe.

Comment

• I guess I'll have to go with it but Season 2 is so fucking great on Supernatural. I think with only one season he'll just shit on it and move on when the whole point was to get him through season 2. However I bow before Baltar and will accept your judgement.

Comment

• THat's why I think I'm going to have him watch season 2.

Comment

• Yeah, that would actually probably work as they have those "previously on" deals. And you could fill in any gaps they don't cover. I'm agreeable to this and raise no objections. Did you watch this past weeks ep?

Comment

• I don't remember what episode I've caught up to (and my iPod is all the way over there and I'm too lazy to pick it up) but the last few have been really funny, guys. It's been a good thing I'm listening after everyone else has left the office for the day.

Comment

• Awesome! Glad you're still digging them man. You need to call in again, you brought the heat last time.

Comment

• As soon as I come up with something good I will! I do have a good question re: Japanese horror movies but I can't remember if I used it already or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X