This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    I should, I've been reluctant because I have co-workers on my Facebook. But I could just say "Hey, look at this fantastic show!"

Also, if that's the case, pimp the main site. You're episodes are always on the main site anyways... Basically, I need people to pimp the site. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well said,

I'll think of something post haste!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Get the show done ROB!!! Please.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it's taking FOREVER...
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Make it take NOT forever, then...

Comment

• You're super close to having a new theme...

Comment

• You have fans, Rob.

You have a duty.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it!

Comment

• DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Comment

• But it's so worth it. This new job has opened my eyes to my need of more podcasts. I know Smodcast is a popular one around here, any others?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Editing on my day off....

will more than likely be up in iTunes/RSS at least today. Not sure about the main site though,.

Comment

• If you have it on line by 1500 today, I'll privately send you my best recipe...

Think it over.

Comment

• intriguing...

Comment

• Get your calls in: 206-350-8858 Hopefully we'll get em before we record in a half hour.

Comment

• Got mine in, I think it's my best yet.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ok no new BDR this week, BUT we did a new Talking Dead and if trust me when I say that it's fucking awesome. If you're a fan of the boards it'll make sense. We were dying during it.

Comment

Working...
                                X