Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMMIT, what's the number again? My youngest hid my fucking old cell and it has all my stored numbers.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 206-350-8858
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Call just placed, pleeeease say I got it in before the deadline. It NEEDS to make the next show. Lulz.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good to know. Recording right now. I'll check the email again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• and got it I believe. It'll be added.

Comment

• NICE!..... Awaits Ceej's answer.

Comment

• dude, best call ever. We explain the rules in this episode and Ceej will have an answer for you by episode 19.

Comment

• Hahaha, I thought that would be better than my random ass bullshit calls. I know I'm gonna get raped on this deal as far as what I'll end up watching but it will be worth it to hear Ceej finally admit he was wrong about Supernatural.

Comment

• And it's been recorded. Hopefully it's good. WE had fun. Also, I'm re-releasing the Freddy's Revenge commentary as well this weekend since only like 3 people ever listened haha. So if Ed has a show, we'll have 3 new shows this weekend. woot.

Comment

• That's awesome, I NEED shows since my MP3 player is my only escape at work. Crunching numbers is easier if I'm entertained. :-)

Comment

• Currently editing this now. Hopefully be up by tomorrow or definitely by Wednesday. Sorry for the delay

Comment

• In the meantime, please listen to the latest episode of The Ed Hocken Show. Now on itunes!
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Now you're getting the hang of it man! Now go pimp yourself on Facebook if you haven't already.

Comment

• I should, I've been reluctant because I have co-workers on my Facebook. But I could just say "Hey, look at this fantastic show!"
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That is why I don't friend co-workers on my main facebook page. haha. But yeah, I'd just say it was something you found...haha

Comment

Working...
                                X