This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wydren View Post
    I may not post on here a lot, but I listen to every episode, and I notice this. Thanks for not putting out an inferior product Rob.

Appreciated. Also, new episode hopefully recorded tonight. So get your voicemails in!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Record the new ep while we play Perfect Dark.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Haha. If I had the cables adn shit to hook it up to my computer I would. Otherwise all you'd hear is me going "GODDAMMIT ARI, ENOUGH WITH THE FARSIGHT"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The farsight came into play again last night when me and Scott played. Scott created the game, so it was his fault he put that gun in the custom gun setup.

He removed the farsight from his custom setup as soon as the match ended.

Comment

• Shit I was on for like an hour playing PD and saw no one.

I also made my awesome custom game type.

Comment

• Dude, I jumped on and saw both you and Scott on. A second later you were gone.

Comment

• Damn. Stupid 360.

Comment

• So if I have never played Perfect Dark, but used to waste hours with my friends playing Goldeneye, how much would I enjoy that game?
                  "Can't you just magic it away?"
                  "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

• about the same. it's that but more refined.

Comment

• Soooooooooooooooooo, howzabout some BFBCBEBM2 part 54: The Reckoning tomorrow? I'm down.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I lied. No new Braindead episode this week. Instead we'll have two more commentaries up later tonight. Possibly a new ep of She's Right as well depending on how drunk we get tonight.

Comment

• MOTHERFUCCKKEERRRR WHERE IS CATTIME
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• There will be some tonight if we record.

Comment

• I figured there would be, jus' playin'. I'll provide retarded running commentary again as soon as it is posted!!!
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Get your calls in. We're recording a new episode tomorrow. And I gave Ceej one homework assignment. According to his PS3 trophies, he did not complete it. GODDAMMIT haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X