Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *doesn't make eye contact and remembers he's doing it to pay off college loans*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *pats Rob on the head and throws an extra fiver on the table*

Damn, I feel dirty now.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Hahaha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit, I could have filmed this and made some cash!
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• was just recorded. First 40 mins or so good. Then we take a break for LOST talk. We talked for 40 mins and lost all 40 mins. So we re-recorded and it's just fucked up. We stop talking about LOST and start ripping in to each other. Not sure what's going to be used, I'm drunk and super annoyed. FUCK TECHNOLOGY SOMETIMES>

Comment

• Ok so random question: The new episode can either be around 45 mins and change. Or it can be two hours. Now after the first 45 mins we take a break for lost. The it's about 10 mins of lost talk (the only shit that was salvagable) and then an hour or so of random bullshit again cause we were pissed that we lost some good fucking discussion. Or I can have two episodes. Thoughts?

Comment

• Also the last hours talk gets into some weird almost fighting between us regarding health issues

Comment

• The long eps are hard for me to get all the way through due to the length. I say split it up.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      Ok so random question: The new episode can either be around 45 mins and change. Or it can be two hours. Now after the first 45 mins we take a break for lost. The it's about 10 mins of lost talk (the only shit that was salvagable) and then an hour or so of random bullshit again cause we were pissed that we lost some good fucking discussion. Or I can have two episodes. Thoughts?
                      Include the lost talk on ep 1 and make two eps. Two hours is just such a stretch unless everything flows just right. If it flows just right, make a two hour ep.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Problem is lost talk wouldn't flow right on the first ep. But I think what I'll do is record a new intro, pop in the lost theme song we did, and go from there for 2nd ep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Problem is lost talk wouldn't flow right on the first ep. But I think what I'll do is record a new intro, pop in the lost theme song we did, and go from there for 2nd ep.
                          Sounds good. I was just being greedy for lost talk. I'm fascinated by others take on the show.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well what really sucks is that we had 40 mins of some of the best LOST talk we've had ever. And there really was just no way to re-record with out sounding fucking stupid. ugh.

Comment

• Ouch. Wish that was around to be heard.

Comment

• It would be up now, but I'm too retarded at the moment. So tomorrow. New episode.

Episode 14: We Have to Go Back...For a Wendy's™ Baked Potato

It's drunken, rambling, and angry. Good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X