This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I meant.

Don't you tell me to hold shit, devil woman.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• opening up questions for an upcoming episode. Bring some goods like you fucks did in the Anderson questions thread.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Best degenerate and why: Farthammer, Milfhunter or the giggling Bangbus dudes?

You are stuck on a boat with the Wayans brothers of White Chicks infamy. Who do you throw overboard? You can only throw one, otherwise a ragedrunk Terry Crews will pec-crush your skull.

Better black hero: Meteor Man or Blankman?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Speaking of Overboard, do you think Kurt Russell's mullett became the Oberfuhrer of Elk Snout?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• NEED MOAR QUESTIONS. We're doing a new BDR tonight. No questions means Ceej will just talk about sandwiches all episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 1) So Ceej does the Book on Tape angle, I can respect that. Does he ever suffer from cognitive dissonance when he hears Charles Widmore reading the Harry Potter books or other narrators?

2) How did Rerb first meet Lesel? Everyone gets a codename now.

3) I started reworking Streets Callin 2: Thug Harder. Where would you like to see it go? Also, I've added a Jar Jar Binks style character that will require some technical know-how. You can't change the character's name, but you now have the chance to offer up a catchphrase. What will that catchphrase be?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  thanks man
                  No problem. I missed the last half of the Podcast due to the power cutting out, so I'm not sure if I missed anything else.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Most underrated Christopher Lambert film: Fortress or that one where he tracked down a serial killer ala SevSevenen (Resurrection) or Mean Guns?

If you were in Lord Humungous' entourage, what would your post-apocalyptic call-sign be, what over the top leather daddy bullshit would you wear into battle, and what would you drive?

Cake or pie?

Have you ever caught yourself beating your chest like McConaughey, humming like some indian brave going on a vision quest, only to realize you haven't even left the couch in eight hours?

Best part of waking up?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What shitty 90s bands did you used to listen to?
                      What movies have you killed (seen too many times) that you can't bear to watch any longer?
                      Tastes great or less filling?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• great questions guys. The 90's music stuff was talked about in ep 88 from last week for the most part. But I'm sure we could mine that some more. It is our favorite decade after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          great questions guys. The 90's music stuff was talked about in ep 88 from last week for the most part. But I'm sure we could mine that some more. It is our favorite decade after all.
                          Speaking of the 1990s, do you agree that times of economic prosperity create a drain on the Arts? Basically, you can be happy and well-paid, but your pop culture suck ass?

Comment

• Without some sort of socio-economic strife there's always going to be a creative drought.

Most abused confection of the Clinton years: Warheads, Squeeze-its, Bubble Tape, Ring Pops, or Pop Rocks?
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-09-2014, 10:26 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Regarding Zoe Saldana: We've seen her in her natural color skin, in blue skin (AVATAR), and in green skin (GOTG). What color suits her best? What color do you want to see her in next? What color(s) would not suit her?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If there was a lab accident and the two of you were fused together, who would be on wiping duty?

On that same tip, which side of the Ceej/Rerb two-headed monster would you like to be on?

Also, if someone were to surgically correct this unholy abomination after a few years, would you be wistful about losing the time you spent as this new creature?

Comment

Working...
                                X