No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I figured if we just kept doing PodCaust with a different name than people would think that was fucking stupid. But I have absolutely no problem with that. I just want us to kick ass and with this new name to be a bigger presence out in intarweb land.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It felt like an introductory show. Nothing wrong with that.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

As I posted somewhere, perhaps the back-to-back shows were too much.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
          Stop talking about Ultima Online...Stop trying to get CJ to try new shit, just accept that he wants to play peggle for the rest of his life....
          See that's why I give him shit nonstop, because he's a lazy panda. I can't keep talking about the same shit, but he doesn't do anything new. That Brutal legend segment, I had asked him 2 weeks previous to DOWNLOAD THE FREE FUCKING DEMO on his goddamn 360. He never did. I had to sit his ass down that friday, give him my controller and have him go through it. It's shit like that that gets on my nerves. I can see him not wanting to buy new games all the time, but to not even download a fucking demo? regoddamndonkulous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            It felt like an introductory show. Nothing wrong with that.
            This was the best part, I had some good laughs at the questions/answers.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

...oh yeah there was an impression Ceej did that was pretty funny I think...unless that was ep.78...

Comment

Yeah that's the fine line we have to straddle now. How do we not talk about the same shit but also bring in new listeners? But at the same have all of the in jokes and shit for all of you guys.

Comment

I think you mentioned you had a plan mapped out for the episode...This should greatly help, maybe send CJ an outline in advance to get him on the same page...Fuck it make it like a TV show and have a table read...I don't know man honestly but you guys are awesome when you start rambling and have fun with it. But there needs to be a ref there to cut you off when you go too long on a certain topic that has been [dead horse gif]

maybe we should bring back reader topics, with a deadline of like wednesday evening, so the boffa yous guys have time to prepare some thought.

Comment

That could work again.

Comment

• Outlining could work, hell even discuss the topics before you do the show as a frame. I do that with the show I'm on and we discussed topics before I went on Back-Talk.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Oh yeah and less Hocken...unless he's piss drunk.

Comment

• Oh no worries. 1 voice mail per person, per episode from now on. I'll just get drunk and pick the ones I dig. So no butthurtness.

Comment

• HAHAHAAHA...I was just messing around, but that works too.

Comment

• Nah. It makes sense. Sometimes I just wanted to use them all, but 1 per person works better.

Comment

• 1 per person is fair. And dammit, I don't know if I could do the calls drunk. I reserve my drinkin for Saturday night.

And Bryan, if you want less Hocken. Call in!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X