Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    So CJ doesn't appear to be doing his share eh? Perhaps, someone else could take the reins as it were? *strokes chin* wonder who could that be? Hmmm....
    Yes, Hocken, it would be me and Ari.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      I'd listen to that! Also, ZING!!
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
        Hahaha Hocken denied again.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pull Ceej in on the next episode, Rob. He killed your flow. In China...that would equal one dead panda.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I'm trying man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Here's a topic for you next episode: Ozploitation.

I want to hear Ceej try to comprehend Mad Max and The Cars That Ate Paris.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Hahaha Hocken denied again.
                Not so, that means I'm third in line. Speaker of the House, baby.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I think the 2 hour show recorded right before this one may be the culprit. Too much content at once perhaps?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The Lesley and Ari Show.

What the fuck would we talk about? How about I blab on about toys for 45 minutes while you watch Grey's Anatomy and just occasionally make a random comment about the show.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'd still call in, but I would be "Heyyy Lesly and Ari..."
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Wouldn't that fall into the category of brain dead (watching Grey's Anatomy)?
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'd listen.

"He-man is a great hero for kids to look up to. And the new figures coming out capture that feeling perfectly."

"Is He-Man like McDreamy or McSteamy?"

"I don't know how to answer that question..."
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            The Lesley and Ari Show.

What the fuck would we talk about? How about I blab on about toys for 45 minutes while you watch Grey's Anatomy and just occasionally make a random comment about the show.
                            That's what I do now when Rob and CJ do their podcast. Ha! We can talk about how Nerdious doesn't open any movies or video games.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post

Don't kid yourself. He knows exactly how to answer that question.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                I'd listen.

"He-man is a great hero for kids to look up to. And the new figures coming out capture that feeling perfectly."

"Is He-Man like McDreamy or McSteamy?"

There was a comic podcast like that about a married couple from Oklahoma. It was the most painful thing to listen to because the wife really wanted to have an opinion on anything.

Husband: "Did you see the new Justice League Unlimited?"

Wife: "You made me watch it."

Husband: "Did you like it?"

Wife: "Yeah. That Circe is a lot like Karen from Will and Grace. I love me some Will and Grace. Did you know what Colin (their son) did today. We were at the grocery and he saw a Hawkman figure. He started kicking and screaming for it. I wanted to call you to see if you hadn't already got it for him. But, there were so many people. Then, I saw Helen by the U-Scan and I said to Helen.

Husband: "Did you like the episode?"

Wife: "No. But, I found mallomars at the grocery. I didn't even know they made those anymore. They are so good. I remember having them in Girl Scouts."

This lasts for an entire podcast. He never finds out about the JLU episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X