Braindead Radio Episode 1: No Hidden Meanings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    They don't need to be bone-crushingly difficult. I just don't want to spend 60 bucks on a game and beat it in 2 days. *Cough* Batman, COD4*cough* I'd just like some varied difficulties. Normal = too easy Hard =BMZPAIN HARD
    I thought COD4 on normal was easy but Veteran isn't too bad. You just need to try other options. Too bad I'm still stuck in the fucking hall with no other options.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I think I spent a week beating COD4 on veteran. I think if I would have played on normal, it would have been over too fast. I was sprinkling in mulitplayer during that time too. I also believe playing on Veteran helped me in mulitplayer. I do regret playing some games on hard, mostly because they weren't that great and took what little fun it had, away, because it was too hard. I suppose you can always make your own challenge, like playing MGS trying to get no kills or alerts.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Ad-dur-ron-dack

Pronounce it that way.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Does it get better?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I don't think so.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
              Ad-dur-ron-dack

Pronounce it that way.

Haha. I wasn't even close. But I do love our chairs.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Well, it is a pain in the ass word to say.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

And I was trying to be serious and Ceej pulled that shit on me. Like usual.

Comment

Yeah, he mentioned Skitchin. Ha ha.

Comment

Yeah. This wasn't the best first episode, I even had my topics down in the order I wanted to talk about them, cleared it with him, and then he just jumps into videogame shit so I went with it.

Comment

It's the first episode, no one has their shit polished.

Comment

Except this isn't really our "first". That's what fucking annoyed me about it. I'mma start calling him out again.

Comment

CJ's just frailing all over the place.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So CJ doesn't appear to be doing his share eh? Perhaps, someone else could take the reins as it were? *strokes chin* wonder who could that be? Hmmm....

Comment

Oh he's doing his share. And he will be upping his game.

Comment

Working...
                                X