Wipeout HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wipeout HD

is awesome. For 20 bucks, super awesome. And I've finally earned my first 2 trophies for the PS3. I'm so proud of myself. Stupid non-retroactive trophies...I'm looking at you Uncharted.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

On sale for $15 for a couple more days. Is it worth getting? I never see anyone playing it on my friends list.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I dig the hell outta this game. It takes a bit to get used to, but once you do it's fucking exhilarating. But it also helped that I owned all of the originals for the PS1 and PSP.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck it, it's cheap so I bought it. I've played the psp version and have a little experience with the ps1 and ps2 versions but was never a huge fan. I liked it well enough. Figured for $15, I should get some fun out of it.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Hell yeah man. Plus it's fucking gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
          X