No announcement yet.

Red Ring of Epic Sadness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BOX should be back by 5/12...I'm so excited. Can't wait to play some L4D.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Sorry, no one has been playing
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Ya got me, Beef. Ya got me.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I got you!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Sent mine out on May 4th and just got notification today that it's been fixed and is being prepared to ship out soon. Huzzah!
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Bryan, did you get yours back yesterday?

Comment

Yup!

Comment

So XBOX Support sent me like 15 repeat survey e-mails in a matter of hours. I filled out the comments section like this...

The fucking survey e-mails are out of fucking control. Send one and if I want to fill it out I will. Thanks for fixing my box, you did a great job, now fuck off.

Comment

I see a light on the horizon. Three of them, in fact. And they're blinking. A blinking crimson.

So my 3shitty has been keeping the fan on after I power down for the past couple months. I thought this was kind of weird since it's not really that warm and it's relatively well ventilated. This afternoon I was playing 1vs100 and suddenly the screen went insane. Not the traditional green checkerboard but all kinds of weird patterns and missing lines of pixels and such. The sound was fine but it was hard as hell to see what was happening on the screen. I powered down and started it back up and everything was okay. How long until it officially shits the bed? Place your bets now.

Comment

See! Well not really, but after this new episode you will. 1 vs 100 is the DEVIL. Godspeed good sir. Godspeed.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think this is my fourth system to die. I am not having a good weekend of shit working for me. I'm almost afraid to boot up inFamous.

Comment

MotherFUCKER.

I was wrong, it wasn't the RROD that struck me down. E74 in the hooouuuuuse! Did MS expand the three-year coverage to the E74? I don't remember. I'll have to look into it. No 1vs100 for me anymore. On the bright side, my new machine should theoretically be back just in time for Rock Band Beatles.

Comment

I know your pain my friend.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Seriously. If I didn't enjoy the system and the games so much, I would have chucked this thing back when my second machine died.

And it looks like E74 is covered. Good. I'd feel kind of bad lying about the thing even though it's bullshit that they break so often.

Comment

I'm stressing over my box right now as I keep getting disc read errors even with no disc in the box. Could be the hard drive though so who knows.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X