Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

no but i know where you could get one cheap, through a best buy inside auction. my friend, "the te," works there so he hooked me up with the site. i'll give you more info when i get home later today.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

What's cheap? Get me one, I'll pay you for it!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Me too...BTW Nerdious, you were killing shit last night. You were the only person on that douche bag team that was worth anything....But you guys need to speak up. The posts are hilarious on here but I would like to hear the live version talking smack and clowning around too.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I tend to talk more when it's a private game, or the entire team is made up of people I know. Or when I'm drunk. Which hasn't been lately actually. I may have to remedy that tonight as today has sucked.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If we get enough people together, we really need to bust out a private match. Those are little nuggets of awesomeness.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Me too...BTW Nerdious, you were killing shit last night. You were the only person on that douche bag team that was worth anything....But you guys need to speak up. The posts are hilarious on here but I would like to hear the live version talking smack and clowning around too.
              yah yah... wait till you get me in vacant or smaller maps. my shit is bananas in vacant. also i've been tinkering a lot with the sensitivy on my contoller. but yah i suck. hahaha. and i never talk. ever. unless it's just with ari then someimes.

What's cheap? Get me one, I'll pay you for it!
              Sony PS3 PlayStation 3 80GB Game Console System $332.50 20 bids 19 hrs 56 mins CA

that's pretty damn cheap for a 80gb ps3... but there's still almost 20 hours left...

Comment

We need to start a team like those Murder Death Kill mother fuckers...they were the business.

Comment

I think I've encountered guys from the MDK clan before. I got smoked big time.

Comment

The MDK clan is fucking ridiculous.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

As far as the clan tags go, is it just a name everyone types in the same?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I don't even know how to put one on? Can anyone walk me through it...

Comment

I think you have to be a certain level. Then it will show up on the multiplayer screen where you make your classes and check the barracks and what not.

Comment

Yeah I'm still a Level 8...gay.

Comment

are you guys going to start up a clan for podcaust members? oh by the way, i sent the best buy auction invites to ari and big brother. if anyone else wants an invite, let me know. bascially it's an internal auction for items that were overstocked, opened, personal, or refurbished through best buy.

Comment

i forgot to add that if you win the item, you can usually pick it up from the store that you won it from.

Comment

Working...
                                X