No announcement yet.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be able to toss down some automated turrets, Perfect Dark style. I also want to jump in a copter in multiplayer to gun people down. And make more use of the fucking night vision! And why the fuck am I making suggestions here?!?!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      I want to be able to toss down some automated turrets, Perfect Dark style. I also want to jump in a copter in multiplayer to gun people down. And make more use of the fucking night vision! And why the fuck am I making suggestions here?!?!
      Night vision for sure, and thermal too like Splinter Cell.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh, spicy!
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I can't wait for a beta on this. Actually I can't wait for the game. This may be the only other game I buy this year...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• My buddy at Activision said to just wait for the trailer. Honestly I'm super fucking excited for this.

Comment

• Get your buddy to give the podcaust some beta keys to give out when the time happens. haha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm working on it for sure.

Comment

• I would probably delete Rock Band 2 from my hard drive if I got access to a beta key for this game. Yes, I would sacrifice being able to reliably play DLC to shoot Russian faces.

Comment

• Yes. Beta please.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hey yall I sold this game a while ago but I borrowed it again from someone at work so if you would like to kill me over and over again for my horrible choice in movies, tv shows, and video games you might see me on live playing again.
                      You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• GODDAMMIT. I will go buy this just to shoot you in the face.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ohh and if you are on my team for any type of game... may god have mercy on your soul. I suck.

Comment

• hah, you were always trying to knife me last time when we were on the same side. why you gotta do me like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
                              Hey yall I sold this game a while ago but I borrowed it again from someone at work so if you would like to kill me over and over again for my horrible choice in movies, tv shows, and video games you might see me on live playing again.
                              Sweet, I like to kill people!
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• HAha,. You played with us like a handful of times back in the day. I'd actually rebuy this game if you decided to play all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X