Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
    So I didn't play as much as I would have liked to, but had fun nonetheless. Can't wait for part 6...supposedly dropping at the end of this year, according to Ari.
    Yes, I'm mad with you Bryan.... I was on two day's in a row playing, finally got my gold AK
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Now prestige bitch.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• even though I haven't played this game in months, Prestige is still fucking stupid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• To a degree I somewhat agree. However, if one sits at level 55 forever you really aren't doing shit with the game. At least when you prestige, your points go towards something...

Comment

To a degree I somewhat agree. However, if one sits at level 55 forever you really aren't doing shit with the game. At least when you prestige, your points go towards NOTHING...

Fixed.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

To a degree I somewhat agree. However, if one sits at level 55 forever you really aren't doing shit with the game. At least when you prestige, your points go towards something...
              I'm still busting out the points, dont need to prestige to do that. Why loose all your weapons just to have a stupid new icon? I got the gold AK BITCH!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I do it just for the heck of it.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  I do it just for the heck of it.
                  Truth...honestly prestiging is what has kept the game interesting to me.

Comment

• http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47179.html

No gameplay footage yet, but who cares?! Can't wait to beast with you guys again.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Still can't believe you sold this.

Comment

• I can only play the same maps over and over and over.

Comment

• The trailer was really neat. Can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            I can only play the same maps over and over and over.
                            Stop whining! (of course you know which voice to hear this with)

Comment

• I hope they support MW2 more than they did CoD4. 1 set of maps for one of the best multiplayer games ever was really weak.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                I hope they support MW2 more than they did CoD4. 1 set of maps for one of the best multiplayer games ever was really weak.
                                Agreed. Can't you go to the game's website and offer suggestions? Perhaps we should throw in our 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                                X